Costa Rica | A guide to everything Costa Rica
Costa Rica Recipes
- 1 lb. Yuca, fresh or frozen
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- Salt and coriander to taste
- Peel the yuca and boil it in salted water.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and drain.
- Make a puree and add eggs, butter, flour, cilantro and salt.
- Form little cakes
- Fry in hot oil.
We welcome submissions of Costa Rican recipes and articles on Costa Rican food as well as your personal adventures and experiences in Costa Rica. Submit your Costa Rican recipes, Costa Rican food and adventure articles using our standard submission form.
Back to Costa Rica Recipes