Costa Rica | A guide to everything Costa Rica
Costa Rica Recipes
Costa Rican Marinade
- 1/2 ts Grated lime peel
- 1/3 c Lime juice
- 1/4 c Tomato juice
- 1 tb Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 ts Vegetable oil
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1/8 ts Red pepper sauce
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients in shallow plastic, ceramic dish or resealable plastic bag.
- Add up to 3 pounds chicken, pork or beef. Coat with marinade.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, mix meat occasionally.
- Marinade at least 8-24 hours.
We welcome submissions of Costa Rican recipes and articles on Costa Rican food as well as your personal adventures and experiences in Costa Rica. Submit your Costa Rican recipes, Costa Rican food and adventure articles using our standard submission form.
Back to Costa Rica Recipes